Fibre Cement Roof Sheeting
Profile 6R is a high strength fibre cement sheet with polypropylene reinforcement strips inserted along
precisely engineered locations that run along the length of the sheet.
This provides maximum impact
strength without affecting the durability of the product.
A comprehensive range of accessories is
available and apart from the natural grey finish, sheets and accessories can be supplied in a wide range
Insulated Roof Sheeting
- PIR and Rockwool Cladding Panels
- For agricultural and industrial buildings with a steel coated, aluminium foil or
- Fibreglass finish interior. Panel joints are covered with a PVC H-Profile.
- Thickness from 40mm to 120mm
- Fibreglass interior surface is bright and white, power washer safe and will not corrode with the ammonia of the pig buildings
- Exterior finish is plastic coated steel.